- Powerful, yet renowned for simplicity and usability
- Smart-Support Technology: Auto-generation of support structures
- Both software-assisted calibration and automatic calibration
- 3D model error detection and correction
- Customizable bed and nozzle temperature settings
- Convert 2D images into 3D images
- Access to Moshop
- Importable file formats: .up3, .ups, .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ply, .off, .3ds, .gcode
Windows 7 SP1 or later
macOS X 10.10 or later
Since the company’s inception, Tiertime has always believed software should make 3D printing easier, not more difficult. Nothing reflects this better than UP Studio. Designed for professionals who don’t have time to waste on incomprehensible printer settings, it is largely responsible for Tiertime’s industry-wide recognition as a “Best Of” in the plug ‘n print category.
Constantly reviewed and revised based on user feedback, UP Studio includes features suggested by Tiertime’s vibrant community. Nothing drives software development more than customer input.
Tiertime was the first 3D printer manufacturer to offer software with automatically-generated support structures for additive manufacturing systems costing less than $5,000. Based on years of experience with our industrial line, UP Studio includes a unique algorithm to generate easily-removable supports. Support settings can be tweaked to refine maximum overhang angle and support density.
smart supports attached
smart supports removed
UP Studio’s rich feature set and ease-of-use have gained a loyal following over the years. Many customers purchase Tiertime printers specifically because they love the software.
UP Studio 2.0 offers G-code import, a benefit to those who have owned competing brands. Anyone who has spent two years mastering complex open source software can continue to use it. They can export their software’s G-code and UP Studio will import it.