|Version 1.14 for Windows and Version 1.1 for Mac|
|Friday, 26 August 2011 09:05|
V1.14 for Windows and V1.1 for Mac come out, please download it here. Bug is fixed and new features are added.
Version 1.14 for Windows:
1. Fix the bug that the material setting can't update immediately.
2. "Extrude" and "Withdraw" are activated when pausing. That means you can change material during printing.
3. The platform position info is shown in "Maintenance" dialog box.
4. "Preheating" time is limited to up to 15 minutes, then the "preheating" will shut down automatically which avoids waste of energy.
5. An inspect app, named "UP Inpsector.exe" is installed in the "UP" folder as the UP.exe. It shows information about the printer and can inspect some issues. If someone has error with his printer, please close the UP! software and run this program immediately, the UP! Inspector can help check the errors. Please remember to print a screen and send us a screenshot of the inspected result, it can help us check and solve problems faster and easier. Btw, more features of the UP! inspector will be added.
6. Spare part models of UP! printer are added in the "UP/example/UP spare part" folder. Here below is a newly added extruder cover which shields the hot heating element from being touched by kids or by accident. The file names are "wind barrier V4" and "extruder cover V4".
The new feeder designing is completed and will be put into production soon. The file names are "feeder V4" and "feeder cover V4".
Version 1.1 for Mac:
Almost all functions available in windows software are added to the Mac version.