I printed a full set of Prusa Mendel parts.
I used .3mm, loose, normal
I also used these: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4773
For all the vertices. I used the thing ones for the two upper vertices, and the more beefy ones, with legs for the lower ones. Using the hollow vertices saves a lot of ABS, and structurally they seem to be just fine.
I agree on the assembly front. I'm guessing at assembly, looking at what pictures I can scrape together, and trying to figure out how it would work like a Mendel. I'm sure in a few more weeks/months, it will be brain dead simple.
I am also printing the Imperial version, not the standard.